Ruger Precision + Diamondback Tactical
Ruger Precision 338 Lapua Mag® MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Model Number: 18080
- Caliber: 338 Lapua Mag
- StockFolding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- FinishType III Black Hard-Coat Anodized
- Barrel Length26″
- BarrelCold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
- Thread Pattern3/4″-24
- Twist1:9.375″ RH
- Weight15.2 lb.
- Overall Length49″ – 52.50″
- Length of Pull12.70″ – 16.20″
- Folded Length40.35″
- Suggested Retail$2539.00
- Heavy-contour (.875″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle Magnum Muzzle Brake with tunable compensator to effectively reduce recoil and muzzle jump.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Ruger Precision® MSR stock features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- 18″ aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 30 MOA Picatinny rail secured with # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16″-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- “Lower” magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Handguard includes integral QD sling attachment points to eliminate the need for additional adaptors, a target-style flat bottom that improves stability and an integral bottom 1.50″ dovetail that is compatible with RRS S.O.A.R. and similar QD systems.
- Also includes: two, 5-round AI-Style magazines.
Equipped with a factory-installed Vortex® Diamondback® Tactical 4-12×40 riflescope with a 1″ tube and a VMR-1(MOA) Reticle. Scope features exposed tactical turrets built for dialing elevation and windage, allowing quick and precise bullet drop and wind drift compensation at extended ranges.
Exposed tactical turrets built for dialing elevation and windage allow quick and precise bullet drop and wind drift compensation at extended ranges. When we say precise – we mean it. These turrets track better than any Bloodhound and reliably return to zero every time. A zero-reset feature lets you re-index the zero reference marks on both turrets after sight in, while fiber optic rotation indicators integrated into the turrets provide a visual cue of your turret’s position.
Diamondback Tactical 4-12×40 Dimensions (in inches)
|Objective Lens Diameter||40 mm|
|Tube Size||1 inch|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/4 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||100 yards|
|Max Windage Adjustment||70 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||70 MOA|
|Travel Per Rotation||12 MOA|
|Field of View||23.6-7.9 ft/100 yds|
|Eye Relief||3.9 inches|
|HD Lens Elements||XD™|
|Shockproof||Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.|