Tikka T3x Tac A1
The Tikka T3x Tac A1 Bolt-Action Rifle is an innovative, well-designed, tactical rifle that adapts to a wide range of environments. The rifle is built around a modular aluminum chassis with a folding stock. The folding stock features an adjustable cheek riser and buttpad for a custom length of pull. The modular removable handguard comes with a full, flat top Picatinny rail with M-Lok® slots on the sides and bottom for attaching aftermarket accessories, and multiple QD sockets and sling clip points for enhanced reliability. The T3x TAC A1 chassis is also compatible with any AR-15-style stock, pistol grip, and handguard. The T3x rifle uses a 2-lug bolt with a 75° lift that cycles effortlessly—even with gloved hands. An enlarged ejection port facilitates hand-feeding rounds for quick 1-off shots. The T3x TAC A1 Bolt-Action Rifle features a double-stage adjustable trigger that breaks crisp and clean, allowing you to make quick, accurate shots under field conditions. The rifle utilizes a detachable 10-round, steel magazine to enhance firepower and accelerate reloading.
The Tikka T3x is the next generation of the renowned T3 rifle. These new T3x rifles are built to the same standards that so many have come to rely on from the original T3, and continue to boast a hammer forged barrel, sturdy stocks, and smooth bolt actions. They still offer a 3-shot sub-MOA accuracy guarantee right out of the box, and will continue to represent the great value of the Tikka rifle line. Some new features that set the T3x apart from its older brother include the following:
- Improved asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that will better accommodate grip in any condition
- Upgraded recoil pad to mitigate felt recoil
- Foam insert to lessen noise that is produced from the stock (not available in models with adjustable cheek piece)
- Redesigned ejection port that creates easier single feeding through the ejection port
- Improved rail attachment via an extra screw placement on top of the receiver for sturdier rail placement
- A robust metallic bolt shroud to cover and shield the rear of the bolt body and firing pin
- Steel recoil lug to decrease deformation even in larger calibers compared the aluminum ones in use in T3 rifles
- Chassis made by Tikka are short action only.
Tikka has always been considered one of the best options when considering a rifle, and the T3x continues and enhances this legacy.
In addition to the regular T3x features, the Tac A1 also features:
- A 2-Stage Trigger
- Includes Muzzle Brake
- Safety that features a button that allows user to unlock bolt while rifle is on safe
- Caliber:.308 Win
- Weight:11.25 lbs.
- Rifle Overall Length:43.5″
- Trigger:Adjustable Two-Stage
- Safety:2 Position
- Rifle Barrel Length:24″
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:11″
- Barrel Thread Pitch5/8×24
- Rifle Stock:Folding Chassis
- Scope Mount:Picatinny Rail
- Magazines Included:(2) 10 round
- Iron Sights No
- Caliber or Gauge:.308 Win
- HandednessRight Hand
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeRifles